_bug_ when using VST

Posted by: N2ition

_bug_ when using VST - 05/12/08 10:47 PM

I've been having an with issue VST loosing my seeds and it has happened now at least 4 times. The first 2 times I had backed up the VST but didn't realize the game had to be backed up as well...so they were just GONE. The last two times I managed to have backups so I only lost about 2 rounds of flowers each time.

I FINALLY discovered was causes VST to empty. Apparently any time I try to update my stats online it wipes out everything in VST. (But just for the user game that was updated.)

Has anyone else had this problem...or have a solution for it?
Posted by: dogylover21

Re: _bug_ when using VST - 05/13/08 12:25 AM

i have had this prob
Posted by: dollady

Re: _bug_ when using VST - 05/13/08 03:51 AM

Hi this as happened to my pt game 3 times now and it's frustrating, only had 5 plants left to find this time and when I updated stats today, went back into vst all my seeds have gone, sob and double sob

Mo
Posted by: Lailai

Re: _bug_ when using VST - 05/13/08 06:54 AM

Well, I don't have any backups, and have 50+ seeds and about $1000 cash... and all gone! That was the last time I played PT.
Posted by: Minni Jade

Re: _bug_ when using VST - 07/23/08 02:24 PM

This happened to me too and I had about 10 plants left to discover and poof all the seeds disappeared.

Since then I have stopped updating the stats and have had no problems with the other games.
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: _bug_ when using VST - 07/23/08 03:14 PM

You should read Borg's post about an updated version of VST that has recovered people's lost seeds.