1) What age do women become unfertile?

that's it for now...
Posted by: Jazzo

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/10/07 11:22 PM

in VV1, never, in VV2, age 50.
Posted by: MochaJew

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/11/07 02:52 AM

in VV1, never, in VV2, age 50.

Though the above is true, every once in a while you will have a woman give birth after 50. I just had a woman at 51 concieve her last child.
Posted by: tccarlton

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/11/07 03:04 AM

Hay that's good to know. \:\)

Well I am trying to get ONE baby but they both run away saying they are too hungry. So I've repeatedly taken them to the food bin and all healthy signs are good.

Any idea what is goign on?
Posted by: Britney

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/11/07 03:39 AM

you hafta get more food in the food bin.

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/11/07 08:18 AM

Okay we have two babies now and on this other village #1 - I'm running two - I've noticed that the other people are SUPER slow at doing everything. The ones with the two babies #2 already have uncovered more than the others who have been on their island longer.

My other question would be.. I know you need to have a lot of people doing the research table. I've noticed the tech points must be very high to get these other things. About how long is this going to take? LOL

The first village that are super slow - they'll be dead before they get much done.
Posted by: Jazzo

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/11/07 11:59 AM

I remember the first time I played, I noticed the exact same thing. The easiest way is to close your game and let your village run by itself. But only do that once you have level two farming. That's the FIRST thing you need to buy.
Posted by: K.A.M.I.

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/11/07 08:12 PM

I have had woman give birth at at least 54.
Posted by: K.A.M.I.

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/11/07 08:15 PM

If you want faster teck points, I have 2 suggestiuons:

1) 2 words: MASTER SCIENTISTS. They research better then untrained/trainee/adept scientists

2) invest in science tech. Science tech not only makes new things possible, but it also makes you gain tech points faster.
Posted by: samcutie567

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/14/07 02:46 AM

Me , I First Buy Spirituality , Building , Farming
and so on

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/15/07 09:15 AM

Okay now I have all the farming and they are walking into the ocean and comign back out with the fish and other creatures. However the Puzzle says it's still not solved. What am I doing wrong?
Posted by: Keza132

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/15/07 09:46 AM

which puzzle are you trying to complete?
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/15/07 12:49 PM

The puzzle with the fish and the stars on it has nothing to do with your farmers gathering food from the ocean. It does involve a fish, though, and water.
Posted by: Keza132

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/15/07 01:12 PM

Oh that puzzle i know now ;\)
Posted by: arnie

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/24/07 03:45 PM

Quote:
I've noticed that the other people are SUPER slow at doing everything. The ones with the two babies #2 already have uncovered more than the others who have been on their island longer.
Are you running them at the same speeds? Check the game speed via Menu > Options.
Posted by: PrincessDove

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/25/07 06:37 AM

Funny my last game the oldest woman who was 58 had a baby \:\?
maybe it differs, but her parental skills where good \:\)
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: My Multiple Questions - 07/25/07 12:37 PM

In Virtual Villagers: A New Home (VV1), there is no age limit for women to produce babies. If you're playing VV2 (The Lost Children), the discussion about that game is in the forum above this one. \:\)