My Villager is not Gaining Experenice (No Spoilers)

Posted by: KayyRox!

My Villager is not Gaining Experenice (No Spoilers) - 02/08/09 06:50 AM

I've been playing it a lot today (today is my first day playing it :D)

But I have a specific villager and he is a builder, he's an adept builder for a while. He has been doing his work. But the level wont go up. I dont see any progress in his skill level. But there is progress for what he is working on.

Could someone please explain what is wrong, because I really need the skill level to go up to unlock some things. And that is probably my only hope for a while to increase skill level.

THANK YOU! laugh

Re: My Villager is not Gaining Experenice (No Spoilers) - 02/08/09 07:11 AM

Please help, this is kind of urgent!
Posted by: Rusty55

Re: My Villager is not Gaining Experenice (No Spoilers) - 02/08/09 07:29 AM

it will take longer to increase skill the farther the skill bar is
Posted by: TheGnome

Re: My Villager is not Gaining Experenice (No Spoilers) - 02/08/09 08:22 AM

KR, the villagers take a long time to increase their skills and I have found builders seem to take longer than scientists or farmers. Just be patient and try to give your builder plenty of work to do. Hope this helps.

Btw, welcome to the forums laugh

Re: My Villager is not Gaining Experenice (No Spoilers) - 02/08/09 09:02 PM

uh I've been here a while, but thanks and its so weird cuz its not progressing at all.if ladyCFII could help plz, thanks cuz i think its a glitch or something
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: My Villager is not Gaining Experenice (No Spoilers) - 02/08/09 09:21 PM

It's not a glitch, and the answers you received above are correct. You can read more about getting masters here in our Support FAQ.

Re: My Villager is not Gaining Experenice (No Spoilers) - 02/08/09 09:24 PM

Wow, thank you SO much! That was totally helpful!!!

laugh
Posted by: arnie

Re: My Villager is not Gaining Experenice (No Spoilers) - 02/09/09 01:14 PM

If you keep your builder highlighted, you will see, in the task bar below his name and skill, a report each time he succeeds in a task, and that he has gained some skill. If he fails, he will shake his head and a message to the effect that he failed will appear.