What next

Posted by: marole428

What next - 01/18/08 04:35 AM

My sister bought virtual villiagers for our mom and we're the ones hooked. I have solved all the puzzles, but now what. Is there a purpose for the cave? Is there anything else to do now or do you just refresh and start over. If that the case I bummed, it was fun the first, but don't really want to just keeping replaying it.
Posted by: Krystal

Re: What next - 01/18/08 04:42 AM

There really isn't much to do once you've completed the puzzles, but you could try the game on a different difficulty level. I'm just trying a hard level tribe in VV2.
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: What next - 01/18/08 01:09 PM

Although there may not be much left to do with that particular tribe, there is still a lot you can do with the game. There has been a lot of good discussion about this topic in the forums, and you can check out some of the best comments and ideas in these posts:

Look here
and here
and here. \:\)
Posted by: Krystal

Re: What next - 01/18/08 06:36 PM

I should have known that LadyCFII would come up with some awesome links for you! LOL
Posted by: Borg

Re: What next - 01/18/08 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: marole428
.. Is there a purpose for the cave? ... but don't really want to just keeping replaying it.
Have you considered Virtual Villagers 2 (that is where the cave in VV1 leads to), Plant Tycoon, and/or Fish Tycoon?