upset

Posted by: joie

upset - 11/15/04 08:30 PM

no, i'm not upset. but my pet is! Maxite is 63 now; eats, plays, and loves getting brushed , but the "status" at upper right hand corner always says "upset" and has since Maxite was 60! (except when sleeping.)what's up with that?
ideas, anyone?
thank you!
joie
Posted by: ArthurAdministrator

Re: upset - 11/16/04 05:31 AM

Remember that time you didn't feed Maxite for almost 2 days? Maxite does, but will eventually get over it with good care and solid play time.

Arthur
Posted by: joie

Re: upset - 11/17/04 06:34 PM

Hi, Arthur!
Thanks for your quick reply. I really don't recall not feeding Maxite for 2 days, but . . .
Anyway, (s)he's a happy, healthy 69 now.
Something really weird happened yesterday, though. Maxite was headed to his dog-house and just DISAPPEARED! Yep! Totally!
I exited the game, then started it up again; still no Maxite. Turned my T3 off, then back on - - still no dog. (Power was 100%, BTW.) When I fired my T3 up this a.m., there was Maxite! Do you think he might have tunnelled into the next yard to find a girl-friend or something? WEIRD!
Love the game; have Fish Tycoon, too.
Thanks again!
joie
Posted by: ArthurAdministrator

Re: upset - 11/19/04 07:23 AM

Yeah that is an occurance that is quite rare but does happen. I guess some people could call it a bug. I call it a feature! Yes sometimes your pet will learn to become briefly invisible. Wonderful!

Arthur
Posted by: GypsySolo

Re: upset - 07/21/06 01:23 AM

maybe try brushing maxite constantly whenever you first check on lpp maybe for a good long while each time and then play ball or something with maxite and while doing so stop and brush lpp every so often then get back to playing then brush then play ...
maybe that will help so maxite will not stay upset ...
hope that helps ...